The Scottish Record Society OnlineSRS Online will grow to contain the complete Scottish Record Society collection in one easily-searchable database, allowing use of these important sources in a new way.
TannerRitchie Publishing, a leader in historical digital publishing, and the Scottish Record Society (SRS) are pleased to announce SRS Online. This new database collection, built on TannerRitchie's trusted platform for historical sources, brings all SRS's titles since its foundation together in a digital format for the first time. The entire database will be searchable with our advanced query structure, transforming historians' and researchers' ability to use these important works.
Remote learning is now a required feature for important library collections. SRS Online allows libraries to make an important collection available that was previous accessible only in hard copy.
Purchase of access to SRS Online includes a year's institutional or personal membership to the Scottish Record Society, entitling you to also receive its annual hard-copy volumes and new publications, along with the other benefits of membership. Subscribing to SRS Online ensures the continued success of the Scottish Record Society as it continues publishing into a third century of existence.
- Provide convenient remote access to the publications of one of Scotland's oldest and most respected historical societies.
- Solve access to high demands titles; fill gaps in your hard-copy collection.
- Search and find relevant content across all the titles in ways impossible via hard copies or single ebooks.
- Gain access to SRS's new titles immediately on publication.
- Transform institutional and personal subscriptions into powerful digital access, while still receiving the traditional benefits of membership.