TannerRitchie and the Scottish Record Society announce new agreement
Selected SRS titles to be available for download from 1 March 2014.
TannerRitchie Publishing is proud to announce a new partnership with the Scottish Record Society to make selected titles available for purchase as downloadable ebooks.
Effective 1 March 2014, the Scottish Record Society’s digital publications will be available exclusively through TannerRitchie Publishing’s website.
The ongoing project will see large parts of SRS's in-copyright back-catalogue made available for purchase online. This will make long sought-after and out of print titles available again to scholars.
The initial tranche of publications will include titles such as:
- Burgh Court Book of Selkirk, 1503, 1545, 2 vols, ed. J. Imrie, T. I Rae and W. D. Ritchie
- Calendar of Irregular Marriages in the South Leith Kirk Session Records, ed. Rev. James Scott Marshall
- Directory of Landownership in Scotland, circa 1770, Loretta R. Timperley
- Inhabitants of the Argyll Estate, 1799, ed. Eric R. Cregreen
- Kirks of Edinburgh, 1560-1984, A. Ian Dunlop
- List of Inhabitants upon the Duke of Argyle's Property in Kintyre in 1782, ed. A. I. B. Stewart
- Parishes of Medieval Scotland, ed. Ian B. Cowan
- Register of Edinburgh Apprentices, 1756-1800, ed. Marguerite Wood
Visit TannerRitchie's website for the latest news on this agreement and to receive updates on the latest publications.