- Early Modern
- History Clubs
- Rolls Series
- Papers relative to the Marriage of King James the Sixth of Scotland
1 vol. (1589 - 1590)
- The papers detailing his marriage with Princess Anna of Denmark, and her corronation at holyrood house, (1589-1590).
- Papiers d'État Pièces et Documents inédits ou peu connu relatifs à l'Histoire de l'Écosse au XVIe siècle
3 vols (1513 - 1587)
- For historians of 16th century Scotland, France, Spain and England, and the complex dynastic, political and religious intrigues which dominated the period, Teulet's Papiers d'État sur le relations politiques de la France avec L'Écosse au XVIe siècle, or State Papers Relating to France and Scotland in the 16th Century is a key resource of essential documents.
The series contains a vast storehouse of French (& Spanish) documents relating to Scotland in the 16th century. Full transcripts, mainly in French; some Spanish with French translations.
- Percy Bailiff's Rolls of the Fifteenth Century
1 vol. (1471 - 1565)
- Percy Chartulary
1 vol. (1150 - 1377)
- Pipe Rolls
76 vols (942 - 1327)
- Founded by the Public Record Office in 1884, the Pipe Rolls Society was dedicated to publishing editions of the pipe rolls of the exchequer and other related medieval documents.
- Placita de Quo Warranto temp. Edward I, II, et III [Pleas of 'Quo Warranto' from the time of Edward I, II and III]
1 vol. (1272 - 1377)
- Plumpton Correspondence
1 vol. (1461 - 1552)
- Political Poems and Songs Relating to English History (composed between the reigns of Edward III and Richard III)
2 vols (1312 - 1485)
- Polychronicon Ranulphi Higden, Monachi Cestrensis
9 vols (0 - 1364)
- Polydore Vergil's English History
1 vol. (0 - 1066)
- Principles of the Law of Scotland
1 vol. (1773 - 1773)
- The 20th edition of John Erskines seminal collection, which since its publication has never been out of print.
- Private Diary of Dr. John Dee
1 vol. (1554 - 1601)